Here at LST Vocational Services we want you to have the best possible experience with placement. We are so grateful for the time you give our students and want to support you in any way that we can.
You can expect us to:
- Church partners: prayerfully allocate a student to your church (matching the Student Profile with the Church Profile)
- Other organisations: prayerfully help the student identify you as their chosen placement organisation, or facilitate placement if they are already in communication with you to explore placement opportunities
- Thoroughly prepare students for placement
- Give students basic training in safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- Offer supervisor seminars (two at the beginning of the year and one mid-way) for training and exchange of ideas
- Liaise with you regularly to ensure clarity of process and timely submission of paperwork
- Work with you to offer extra pastoral support where required
- Maintain our evangelical doctrine (see next section)
- Offer mediation in case of disagreement on placement.